Thursday, July 16, 2020

It's coming


Birthday dua orang kesayangan nie just around the corner. Since 1st of July, my girl keep on remind me on her birthday. Actually papa birthday on 24th July and after that her birthday on 31st of July.

She is so demanding, requested Unicorn cakes which is rainbow cakes. I was thinking to buy ice cream cakes from the cake shops, but the cream is to thick which is I can't take it.

After discuss with en boss, I have decided to bake rainbow cake, instead of using Italian buttercream, I will change to cream cheese frosting, and will full fill her wish to have Unicorn cakes. For En boss, he don;t mind, as long for her girl wish is okey.....

So another 2 more weeks to make her Unicorn cakes. This year her 12th birthday is coming and she growing up now. The picture when she was 8 years old taken at Manila Phillipine.

First few hours after born Nur Dini Qistina

When she was 3 years old

Mama miss the moments when you small, and mama hope that you will be a good muslimah and good daughter to your parents and may Allah bless you for your entire life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Perjalanan ke South Australia.

Harini baru ada kesempatan update blog setelah sekian laa tak melakukannya. Bukan kerana sombong atau tak ada cerita, tetapi masa terlalu me...